Monday, November 4, 2013

Hills of Headwaters



Up until recently, I never fully appreciated the beauty of the province of Ontario. Living here my entire life and not knowing much else, I guess it's just something I began to take for granted. Having had the opportunity to experience more of Canada this summer with our road trip out East, I now find myself becoming more aware of the beauties here at home.

This past weekend, my husband and I decided on a whim to complete one of the "Great Fall Drives" promoted by Ontario Travel. This particular drive was the "Hills of Headwaters". You can read the full travel blog here: http://ontariotravelblog.com/2013/10/18/great-fall-drive-hills-of-headwaters/

The first thing that grabbed me was the strange yet enticing photo of the face in the waterfall. "Do you know where in Ontario this is?" Nope. So I kept on reading. Turns out there are a lot of things in Ontario I didn't even know existed. The great thing is, everything listed in this blog is only an hour away from my house. Sounds like a road-trip to me!

Stop 1: Spirit Tree Estate Cidery




Stop 2: Cheltenham Badlands




Stop 3: Forks of the Credit Provincial Park



Stop 4: Alton Mill Art Centre




No comments:

Post a Comment